Stay tuned! This blog has been dormant for a couple years but I am excited to announce that it will be brought back to life and made even better! The yummy, healthy recipes will remain (and hopefully increase) but new topics will be added on fitness, family, faith and financial tips. The goal for this blog is to help YOU balance life without falling apart – living a WHOLE life in all its craziness. Who doesn’t get overwhelmed trying to balance all the important aspects of life? Do I eat healthy enough, work-out enough, love my kids enough, give quality time to my husband enough, save enough? Am I ENOUGH? Yes, you are! You can balance all these things as long as you approach life with the right perspective. Join me as we do LIFE together. See you soon!
Just an ordinary mom helping you make informed decisions for the health and wellness of you and your family. Providing simple recipes using whole ingredients. Giving tips and ideas on living well in your home – as chemical free as possible. Let’s go on this journey of whole foods – whole living TOGETHER!
- almond appetizer apples avocado Banana bananas brownies butter cabbage noodles dinner caramel chia seeds chicken chocolate chocolate syrup cilantro coconut milk coconut oil cookies Corn Dinner do-it-yourself easy dinner easy meal easy treats egg egg salad entertaining fabric softener fruit fudge gluten free good fats grain free granola bars Grass fed greek yogurt healthy healthy treats High Fructose Corn Syrup honey labels laundry laundry detergent Life maple syrup molasses cookies muffins muscovado sugar Pasta peanut butter pennsylvania dutch pineapples popcorn raw honey raw milk salad salsa simple smoothie smoothies soup soybean oil spelt flour strawberry sucanat tomatoes Trader Joes vinegar whole wheat flour
- @maddie__brooke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 1 month ago
- RT @maddie__brooke: It's #nationalpennsylvaniaday and in honor I would like to post our state flag https://t.co/1iPAaFCve8 1 month ago
- If you don't do anything else today: Live Loved. - piccsy.com/post/view/7031… #RECITE #QUOTE 11 months ago
- #weekendsrock https://t.co/Z8jvW9BYj8 11 months ago
- The mind feasts on what it focuses on. What consumes my thinking makes or breaks my identity @LysaTerKeurst #truthbomb 11 months ago